top of page
AV/IT Service Technician
Intern or Part-time
RICO Computers Enterprises Inc., is looking for an energetic and collaborative intern or part-time AV/IT Service Technician who has a demonstrated track record of providing technical assistance, effective troubleshooting assistance, keeping a resolution log, managing multiple service tickets, installing and repairing Audio and Visual equipment and computer components.
Critical to the success of the AV/IT Service Technician is the ability to demonstrate critical thinking, build strong relations with employees and clients, and work independently as well as in a team.
Candidates must be a goal-oriented, driven individual with superior communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of a certificate in Information Technology, Electronics, Audio Visual, Computer and Office Machine Equipment Repair Technician.
●Must have experience installing and repairing audio visual equipment, computer equipment, office machines and cabling
●Experience using various tools, power tools, and ladders
●Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work indoor and outdoor
●Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
●Experience with repairs, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Audio Visual equipment and cabling
● Experience with repairs, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of computer hardware, kiosks, print devices, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS, Android)
● Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
● Ability to plan, organize and have a strong attention to detail
● Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
● Experience using Google Suite and Internet
● Professional references must be provided
● Security/background clearance required
bottom of page